<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35733128?origin\x3dhttp://twilighthgiliwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


rvnps3'o8
2elmo
3k
6L05
rvhs unofficial forum
aaron
amanda
ain
bing le
charlene
chee liang
daniel
gregory
hafizah
hui min
hui xin
jia ling
jiayi
jiele
junjie
kai jun
keeheng
kathy
laura
leetheng
lin xuan
mungyu
ningqian
raymeo
peiwoon
shannon
simin
ting xiang
wangzhe
wei shun
yicheng
yingling
yingxue
yuliah
yu lu
zhiqi
zoe
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

its only been 2 days of the first week of no cca, and I'M ALREADY BORED TO TEARS! zzz, bored until i wanna die liao, I WANT TO FINISH MY BLOG POST ON NP! but dunno why everytime choose this kind of time to blog then don't really have the time to finish blogging everything -_-. I not scared of studies next year sia. I scared of being bored next year -_-, if everyday is like this next year, i will totally go and die zz. like even though what we studying is more indepth is like cut down by 50% for most of us o.O.

try to blog again tml -_-

I wonder if you remember my promise, don't worry, I do.

fallen @ 10:09 PM