<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35733128?origin\x3dhttp://twilighthgiliwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


rvnps3'o8
2elmo
3k
6L05
rvhs unofficial forum
aaron
amanda
ain
bing le
charlene
chee liang
daniel
gregory
hafizah
hui min
hui xin
jia ling
jiayi
jiele
junjie
kai jun
keeheng
kathy
laura
leetheng
lin xuan
mungyu
ningqian
raymeo
peiwoon
shannon
simin
ting xiang
wangzhe
wei shun
yicheng
yingling
yingxue
yuliah
yu lu
zhiqi
zoe
Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Here to revive my blog! though i don't have the energy i feel so tired -_-.

I feel like I have so little drive, motivation and discipline nowadays. Maybe army is draining everything away -_-. Became so lazyyyyy like to procrastinate and stuff. Or maybe thats how i always was ._. But seriously I don't wake up when my alarm clock rings anymore lol. And i never had any trouble waking up at a specific time ever ._. I sort of know what those people who always cannot wake up experience. Actually my alarm wakes me up and i look at the time and think 'hmm i think i can afford some more time to sleep' and then i plow right back down to bed lol. Actually even so i wake up every few minutes or so look at the time and think the same thing lol. At least this bad habit hasn't caused me to be late yet (i'm still very punctual!).

But seriously i feel tired, i feel like i have to use so much effort to just concentrate and do something -_-. Haven't focused and tried my best at something for quite a while i think. Must change my life around.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. When one door closes, another door opens. It really gives me alot of strength to know this. To deal with the not so good things that happen in my life. In the future i look back to my past and think maybe that was what has to happen so that I could learn. Even if i don't understand now, I would think i will understand in the future. It is really amazing how..God has a plan for you. Maybe all of us should try looking at things this way? It doesn't have to be religious just try you know.

I realised that some of the kindest people I know are the most sensitive people. Maybe its through sensitivity and compassion, that we understand how other people feel, why they do what they do. Thats how we feel like helping them when they are down. Because we don't want other people to suffer like how we don't want ourselves to suffer. Don't you think its very interesting, looking at all the glorified successful people in the world. We have seen their best but we have never seen their worst. Would it be possible that a small change in fate would cause them to become beggars on the street? I would think everybody has potential for greatness, it would just be the circumstances that allows them to achieve it or not.

K losing coherence got to bookinnnnnn bye!

fallen @ 10:01 PM