<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35733128?origin\x3dhttp://twilighthgiliwt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


rvnps3'o8
2elmo
3k
6L05
rvhs unofficial forum
aaron
amanda
ain
bing le
charlene
chee liang
daniel
gregory
hafizah
hui min
hui xin
jia ling
jiayi
jiele
junjie
kai jun
keeheng
kathy
laura
leetheng
lin xuan
mungyu
ningqian
raymeo
peiwoon
shannon
simin
ting xiang
wangzhe
wei shun
yicheng
yingling
yingxue
yuliah
yu lu
zhiqi
zoe
Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Omg i just got chased by 2 dogs ._. I was cycling at the tengah area when i found that there was no more pavement for me to cycle on cos of all the construction work. Then I saw a ulu ulu minor road heading into some cemetery/plantation farm area then I was thinking maybe the small road can take me pass the construction works and go back to the main road again. Then in the end it was a dead end and i was cycling back the same road, then i saw a dog behind a parked car and i slowed down cos i scared the dog run out and I bang into it. Then just as I was whizzing pass them i looked at the dog then suddenly it started barking and giving chase and another dog nearby did so also -_-. Then i just pia and cycle for my life lol. Even though i was trying to cycle damn fast the dogs could keep up with me omg they were like right beside me can feel the breathe on my legs damn scared they just lunge and take me off my bike -_-.

Then another thing was that I was cycling on a minor road thats going to join with a major road. So i had to stop eventually or i'm just going to dash out into the major road and get run over by a car and really die ._. Luckily + thank God then dog eventually gave up (maybe they couldn't keep sprinting for long or maybe their owner called them i heard a voice o.o). I was nearing the major road already damn scaryyyy. I was thinking what would i do if i really had to fight the dogs ._. If i ended having some bite on my calf my parents are going to screw me when i go home -_-. But on the other hand after i thought about it I would probably get some like 2 weeks MC which isn't exactly a bad thing xD. It was damn scary and quite exciting lol. Now i finally understand why some people are scared of dogs ._. Interesting day off lol.

I haven't been thinking about things or reflecting in a long time. Ok i'm always thinking about things but never really reflecting deep ._. 

I think I still have a low level of confidence, but I guess i'm already changing for the better. Sometimes I get insecure about losing my friends, especially the closest ones. And can't help being paranoid about whether i'm wrong somewhere. In the past ( and to a certain extent now) to one person I felt like I was playing a game, to say the right words to elicit a good response. Of course I think it that really turned out disastrously. Even now its sometimes hard to breakout of it. 

Realised its really hard to understand and connect with people as I grew older. I have no idea if its me or just people ._. Do people get more complex and just want to be understood and known less? I find it especially a dilemma to get close to people, especially girls. Not that i feel particularly socially awkward but i think girls around my age if somebody starts to talk to them/msg frequently they would think that you are interested? And if they aren't interested they would probably ignore you ._. But then girls wouldn't want to send wrong signals to guys anyway(Am i being prejudiced?) And I think guys would think its creepy and that you are gay lol. (Again I hope i'm not being too biased ._.) It really seemed second nature to talk and get close with people when I was younger. People seemed to care less about all these sort of..consequences? And just interact freely. Or maybe I really am becoming socially awkward -_-.

fallen @ 8:19 PM